GIF of the Day
20 Things You Can Buy to Make Your Bathroom Infinitely Nerdier
October 9, 2015
1. Embroidered Doctor Who Hand Towels by
The perfect way to dry your tears as you watch David Tennant.
2. Frozen Olaf Bathroom Decal by
DeviantArt is leaking again.
3. Han Solo Soap Dispenser by
Now you can wash your hands of dirt like Disney washed their hands of the Extended Universe.
4. Star Trek TNG Shower Curtain from
Make it SOAP.
5. Totoro Toilet Lid by
This is a good thing to see before your lunch gets "Spirited Away".
6. Hooded Batman Bathrobe by
"I am the washcloth that will scrub behind the ears of my city... I will make her clean again." - Frank Miller (probably)
7. XBox 360 Controller Soap by
Now if only there was something that could scrub clean my Xbox Live messaging history...
8. Death Star Bath Bomb by
Hmmm! Moisturizers. Hmmmmph! Exfoliators. A Jedi craves not these things.
9. Tetris Mosaics by
Now you can pee just like a cosmonaut.
10. Cylon Toilet Paper Dispenser by
I'm beginning to see why the Cylons chose to rebel.
11. Captain America Bath Mat by
Finally, a socially acceptable way to stamp my feet on the American flag.
12. Power Rangers Hooded Bath Towel by
Now you can stay dry, unlike every actor who ever worked on Power Rangers.
13. Star Wars Mosaic by
Let the wookie wash.
14. World of Warcraft Priest Bathrobe by
Dress for the class you want, not the one you have.
15. Dragon Ball Soap by
Your wish is granted...
16. Attack on Titan Bath Towels from
Perfect for drying up Armin's many many tears.
17. Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Toiletry Bag by
You never know when you'll get a chance to shower at the CDC in a weird montage.
18. Custom Iron Throne Toilet by
Super Fan Builds
Nobody knows who will sit upon this after the events of the "Brown Wedding"
19. Lightsaber Toothbrush by
An elegant weapon, for your civilized face.
20. An Entire Super Mario Bros. Bathroom by
"Deuce the Mario!"
Want to See More Geeky Gear? Check Out These Posts:
25 Items You Can Buy To Make Your Kitchen 100% Nerdier
25 Hoodies for a Shamelessly Geeky Autumn
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.