"Use the blocks, Luke."
Picture Realistic Minecraft CreeperSeptember 19, 2012
This will blow your mind. And house.
Picture The Splendor of MinecraftSeptember 17, 2012
We are all Creepers at heart.
Picture Anatomy of a CreeperSeptember 06, 2012
They're horrifying inside and out.
I'm with CreepCreep.
Picture Not Sure If Minecraft...July 10, 2012
It's hard to cope when your computer is broken.
I hope his house has Creeper insurance.
Picture Words of Wisdom, From NotchJune 18, 2012
To be fair, he's sitting atop a pile of money when he plays videogames.
- Added an autosave, the ability to turn autosave off, and the ability to turn off the extremely unpopular "autodelete everything" feature.
- Modified sensitivity controls so that the game does not break down crying because you forgot to compliment its new haircut.
- Added graphics, so you are no longer floating in an endless empty featureless void.
- Added splitscreen option for evenly split 1:1 screens, instead of the default 1000000:1 option, which heavily favored Player 1.
- Added an option in the settings menu to disable the sound of Notch giggling endlessly.
- Fix for the game crash when pressing buttons/touching the controller/looking in the general direction of the screen.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when the XBOX isn't even turned on.
- Fix for Creepers following you around in real life but you can only ever see them out of the corner of your eye, then suddenly they're gone.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused your friends to comment on the picture derisively, calling you a "nerd" or a "loser." Posting a screenshot now automatically unfriends everyone you know before they have a chance to comment.
- Various crafting menu fixes, including the ability to exit the menu at some point if you want.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane, lava, and see into the souls of others to reveal their deepest desires.
- Fix for bug that was a literal bug that would crawl out of the screen and into your stomach, like that thing in The Matrix.
- Fix for frame-rate drop when doing things or preparing to do things or not doing things.
- Fix for achievements not be awarded because "these aren't real achievements. A real achievement would be making the football team." Dad is no longer in charge of achievement programming.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs that made them appear as "anti-stairs" (the exact opposite of stairs).
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside your house, but then acting like they were your friends, and eating your last bowl of Frosted Flakes without asking if it was okay.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen. Now they are simply Pigmen, since "zombies" are fictional creatures that do not actually exist.