The Grand Theft Auto series has done an incredible job using real life places to recreate and satirize in their games. They've extensively covered New York, Miami, and Los Angeles (along with San Francisco, Las Vegas, and London). But with GTA
IV doing New York City (aka Liberty City) again and the upcoming GTA
V taking another run at Los Angeles (aka San Andreas), we thought we would come up with a few suggestions for other real world places the Grand Theft Auto franchise could set their next games in
- You can take crime to the NEXT LEVEL. Become a corrupt official, embezzle billions, wipe entire countries off the map.
- Five stars? Psh. You're buddy-buddy with the president after completing all those missions where you had to fly an RC plane through Congress for him, you can get pardons up to 10 stars (nuclear strike).
- No need to steal cars when you can have your personal valet do it for you! Steal the entire presidential motorcade, Air Force One, and the Vice President's Harley without lifting a finger.
- All radio stations are political talk radio.
- Your cell phone never stops ringing.
- Murder, corruption, extortion are all fine, but it's game over if anyone sees you walking into a strip club.