GIF of the Day
10 Neat Skyrim Details You Probably Missed Even After Replaying It
June 7, 2018
1. If you fire the "Clear Skies" shout at night, you will cause Aurora Borealis (or Aurora Tamrielis, whatever) to appear
2. If you summon a Dremora while at the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon, they will actually start offering prayers to the banished Daedric Prince
3. Members of the werewolf-hunting Silver Hand faction always carry "cure disease" potions or (the ingredients to make one), due to their ignorance of how Lycanthropy is spread
4. Guards will hassle you for suspicious behavior if you stand near a corpse while your weapon is drawn, regardless of whether or not you killed that person
5. Wearing the full Daedric Armor set will give you a 10% bump for all intimidation checks, which makes sense to me.
6. In the quest "Lost to the Ages" the ghost Katria will comment if you retrieve more than just her journal from her corpse
7. The official banner and sigil of The College of Winterhold is literally an Open Eye of Magnus
8. When casting fire magic, you can actually boil the water in the environment
9. If you meet the Dragon Durnehviir (in the Dawnguard DLC) BEFORE you've done the "Dragon Rising" quest (where you first encounter dragons and learn about your Dragonborn status), your character will say they're confused why he keeps referring to you as a "dovah", and Durnehviir will respond saying "Forgive me, my instinct was to grant you this title. I am uncertain why."
10. If you leave valuable items like gems or potions on the ground, nearby NPCs will claim it's theirs, prompting them to fight over it
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.