1. Do the Trash Hipsters have a dark room and chemical baths to develop the pictures they take with their Old Timey camera? And how many one-off flash bulbs do they have access to? Maybe living in a literal garbage dump has its perks but I'd think a Polaroid would be easier to find.
2. Gabriel has a ZOMBIE DISEASE, so why is everyone acting like he has a cold? No one is wearing masks and Eugene, the pragmatic smarty-pants only concerned with his own survival, is touching all over him. How about some Purel for fuck's sake.
3. Eugene is drinking a BOTTLE of wine every night? I have no problem with the fact that he has trouble sleeping and is turning to alcohol, that makes a lot of sense considering his situtation, but logistically it is odd. How many bottles of wine does Eugene have access to? Even if he had an endless supply and Negan was cool with a crate of wine going down his gullet each week, how does Eugene not look any worse for the wear? I have one glass too many and I wake up a little crusty but Eugene hardly looks or acts any different. Ok this is a nitpick but it would have been way better if Eugene was visibly haggard and stressed.
4. Rosita is being careful and trying not to rush into disaster, and I respect that, but Daryl and Tara have a good point: why the fuck would you still trust the Trash Hipsters, and who is to say Rick's plan is going to work? Attack the Saviors now while they're weak. Sure, hindsight is 20/20 and it actually fucked up Rick's plan but that could have gone sideways so many times.
5. Speaking of Tara and Daryl, how many people did they ask for help? Rosita and Michonne bail, and Morgan just happens to see them and volunteer in the 11th hour. I get that the more people you tell of your plan, the higher the chance they could try and stop you, BUT it's also a higher probability you'll recieve some help. What would they have done if Morgan didn't happen to spot them?
6. What reason does Eugene have for protecting D? He calls his old friends his "traveling companions" (surely just as a means to ease the pain of making the tough decisions, but still) and is fine with them being killed by Negan, but won't turn in D. He is already suspect #1 in everyone's eyes, no matter how many good deeds he does, so the smart thing to do is keep your own head off the chopping block. He could be trying to help D by keeping his mouth shut, thus helping Rick and everyone else, but he screams at poor Gabriel that he won't help get the doctor back to Maggie and he is only interested in his own life. If this is supposed to be conflicting character motivations, it is failing.
7. HOW did the Trash Hipsters fail so miserably at killing Rick? His hands are bound, there are like 5 of you in the immediate vicinity, you have a walker on a leash, AND A GUN APPARENTLY. Obviously Rick is a badass, but PUT IN AN EFFORT. God damn.
8. Once Rick had the lead Trash Hipster face to face with the Walker, and he's surrounded, why do they take his deal? He doesn't have a gun to her head, they can just pop him right there and be done with it. Do you really want people this inept to be on your side?