GIF of the Day
15 Sneaky Movie Details You Might Have Missed
September 28, 2017
1. It's hard to forget the moment in Pulp Fiction where Vincent accidentally shoots Marvin in the face, but...
...that could have been avoided if Vincent had followed Jules' example and put his gun safety on
2. The kids in the Harry Potter movie eat parody cereals like "Cheeri-Owls"
3. In the remake of Stephen King's "It," Pennywise the Clown can be seen hiding on one of the town's murals
...but he disappears when Mike sees his vision of the burning hands
4. The background rain of The Matrix...
...foreshadows the movie's cascading code
5. Remember the kid Bill Murray saves from falling in Groundhog Day?
Earlier in the movie, you can see the same kid in the hospital with a broken leg
6. In Hot Fuzz, the whole town hates the two leads of the local production of Romeo and Juliet...
...the townsfolk specifically call out two actors who they'd much rather have in those parts:
After the original actors die under suspicious circumstances, you can see the posters have been changed to show that Greg and Sheree have taken over the roles
7. Thor calls Agent Coulson "Son of Coul" because Thor is also known as "Odinson" -- as in, the Son of Odin
8. In Lord of the Rings, Legolas walks gingerly on top of the snow while everyone else trudges through it. This detail is mentioned in the books, but never explicitly called out in the movie
9. In American Beauty, Kevin Spacey's character feels imprisoned by his job, which is literally reflected in his jail-like screen
10. In Don't Breathe, you can see the wall is worn where the blind homeowner drags his hand down the hallway
11. During the Thanksgiving scene in the first Spider-Man movie, Peter Parker is wearing the Green Goblin's colors, and Norman Osborn is wearing Spider-Man's colors
12. For a few seconds in Hot Fuzz, you can see a DVD case that looks a lot like Edgar Wright's previous film, Shaun of the Dead
13. In Avengers: Age of Ultron, Hawkeye has an old practice target in his barn -- looks like he never missed the bullseye
14. In The Bourne Identity, Jason gives Marie a red bank bag...
...and when they reunite at the end of the movie, Marie is using the bag to hold her plants
15. When Neo was first learning about The Matrix, he was distracted by the woman in the red dress...
...but earlier in the movie when Agent Smith takes Neo out of his office building, women in red are everywhere
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.