GIF of the Day
20 Clever Little Movie Details The Filmmakers Snuck Past You
August 15, 2017
1. In the overdose/adrenaline scene in
, two very appropriate board games are in the foreground
2. Mel Gibson actually spliced in a single frame of Waldo from "Where's Waldo" resting on a pile of corpses in
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Darth Sidious has a secretive meeting... on his own office balcony
4. Sid, the sadistic toy mangler from
has a cameo in
Toy Story 3
as a garbage man.
5. Speaking of Sid, his house is covered in the iconic carpet pattern from Stanley Kubrick's
there's a Mexican restaurant with a very unappetizing name...
, The Narrator is pulled out of the driver's side of the wrecked Lincoln sedan... even though it was Tyler Durden who was behind the wheel
8. In the "Get busy livin' or get busy dying" scene in
The Shawshank Redemption
Red prophetically refers to Andy Dufresne's plan to move to the Pacific Ocean as a "shitty pipe dream"
9. This clever little disclaimer in the credits for
Guardians of the Galaxy
In Saving Private Ryan
, a medic gets shot through his canteen, with grim results...
Page 1 of 3
What a Nintendo Theme Park Would Really Look Like
13 People Who Totally Trashed Their Comic Book Movies
Nerdy Relationships: Movies VS Real Life
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.