GIF of the Day
12 Beyblade Memes For When It Inevitably Becomes a Thing In 2017
July 5, 2017
1. Alright, so Beyblade started airing in America in 2002. You follow?
2. Which is super important because that means kids who grew up with it are in college now or graduating
3. That's also the age where you stop caring about whether or not your hobbies are "mature"
4. So if the calculations are correct, dammit ok yeah wait...
5. There should probably be a huge influx of nostalgic Beyblade memes hitting social media at any moment now
6. It was a franchise based on a surreal premise about spinning tops being the most important force on Earth
7. But it required just as much memorization and intricate lore as Pokemon or Dungeons & Dragons
8. Then there's the obsessive building and customization aspects of the toys...
9. So that means there millions of young adults with all this otherwise useless information in their brains
10. Information that is sitting there waiting to be reacknowledged and fondly recalled with like-minded peers
11. Basically Beyblade is a cultural pimple, just waiting to be popped
12. Just remember this post a week or month from now when it blows up, WE WARNED YOU.
What It Feels Like To Be an Xbox One Owner Right Now
4 More Questions I Still Have About Harry Potter
The Problem With Playing Videogames As An Adult
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.