He's one of the most beloved and recognizable mascots in the world and his design has evolved through the years, but one question still bothers even the most diehard Pokemon fans... what would a real-life Pikachu ACTUALLY look like?
1. Perhaps a fuzzy forest creature like how JC Soto imagines it?
2. Fernando Azulini renders an HD version of the existing design
3. Or is the truth somewhere in between like in Super Dasil's design?
4. Felipe Ramos focuses on the 'mouse' aspects of the character
5. Realistic Pokemon Art MVP Lindsey Wakefield makes it work
6. Christopher Stoll is more concerned about a realistic Pikachu's INSIDES
7. This render by Zesar Garcia is focused on those old-school fans
8. Yet Hristian Shyne just made me sh*t my pants
9. Tierno Beauregard captures his violent side
10. But Ubermonster has a take that burns with friendship and loyalty
11. Always been a fan of totomame's vision of real-life pokemon
12. And Colorbleed Studios did a great job with the tail
13. Bobby Chiu takes lifelike features and gives them cartoonish proportions
14. Finally we return to the "early game cute rodent" vibe with Juan Martinez