There are so many collective feelings in Overwatch that we wouldn't be able to cover all of them. From frustrating healers, to your entire team wanting to be Hanzo, we all know those moments. Thankfully, the twitter account Overwatch.TXT is doing a great job of collected those moments for us. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Get out of here.
2. I've yet to experience this.
3. "Back in my day we'd have this payload DELIVERED ALREADY"
4. Stop being a tease, Blizzard.
5. Moves furiously in a circle around team.
EXPERIENCE TRANQUILITY pic.twitter.com/RbVX73yIo7-- Overwatch.TXT (@OverwatchTXT) August 29, 2016
6. To absolutely destroy you somehow.
7. Panic mode engaged.
8. "Someone. Someone please SWITCH."
9. Too accurate.
10. And now I'll NEVER HAVE THOSE SKINS, BLIZZARD.
How it feels to spend money on summer loot boxes and not getting the skin you wanted pic.twitter.com/ocmf032S6n-- Overwatch.TXT (@OverwatchTXT) August 21, 2016
11. "I guess I'll just stop playing forever now."
12. -Shakes fist at Widowmaker-
13. Poor Bastion...
When you're trying to have a calm walk but hear a woodpecker pic.twitter.com/hBR61oW3k5-- Overwatch.TXT (@OverwatchTXT) August 18, 2016
14. It's not that hard, people.
15. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god"
when you hear its high noon pic.twitter.com/OTXRZr8AJV-- Cale Woodley (@cwoodley) August 15, 2016
16. Curse you more, Reaper!
17. Well I guess I'll just stay dead then! What do I care?!
18. Stranger danger.
19. -Sprays door a trillion times-
Attack commences in 30 seconds pic.twitter.com/4kmzMXmoMr-- Overwatch.TXT (@OverwatchTXT) July 16, 2016