Stranger Things was infinitely better than anyone thought it would be. The show had everything; great writing, character growth, kickass soundtrack, suspense, great directing, and a great cast. The kids from the show are no exception. Usually we're not a fan of kids in shows but this crew put on such a great act. No matter where their success from the show brings them, we're sure this gang will be friends for a long, long while.
Warning, very mild spoilers ahead.
1. Sorry, Finn.
Via Alyciadebnamcarey From Jimmy Fallon
2. Look at these adorable little D&D lovers!
3. Dustin is just the best.
4. Natalia Dyer looks like a babysitter for the worlds coolest group of kids.
5. Oh these were meant to recieve messages? Whoops.
6. Kids will be kids, even if they are monster hunting.
Via Stranger Things Cast From Jimmy Fallon
7. Finn isn't scared of anyone after what happened on the show.
8. Someone had asked them who was the funniest in real life and 11 only had one answer:
9. Here's the gang having fun hanging out with their stunt doubles.
10. Here's 11 hanging out with Michael Rooker.