1. Doc Brown's Bandana in Back to the Future Part 3...
image via screenused.com
...is the tattered remnants of his Wild-West themed shirt from Back to the Future Part 2!
image (and discovery) via Preparator
2. Kevin Spacey's "blink and you'll miss it" smirk in The Usual Suspects...
... that he lets slip ONLY once the Special Agent truly starts to believe his character's story
3. If you notice the wardrobe choices in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford you'll see that Brad Pitt always wears stark black and white as Jesse James
While Casey Affleck's Robert Ford always dresses in olive/drab/brown clothing
That is, UNTIL the titular assassination goes down, after which Rob adopts a NEW color scheme, maybe in an attempt to assume that same legacy
discovery via MarcusHalberstram88
4. Elsa's Ice Palace in Frozen shifts colors in reaction to her moods/emotions
It starts out blue and represents a happy/calm/neutral state
But when she's scared/stressed it turns shades of purple and red
And becomes yellow/amber when angered and provoked into fighting
discovery via disney.wikia.com
5. In Terminator 2, the T-1000 has four onscreen hands while it reloads a gun and flies a helicopter at the same time
While many fans saw this as a consitnuity error or mistake in the cgi composite, it's actually a deliberate special effect meant to showcase how the Terminator was becoming more inhuman in its pursuit of John Connor
discovery via DX-Legend