Harry Potter is a wonderful series that is somehow STILL gripping the internet even though it's pretty much just a series of books that released its final book nearly a decade ago (there's a recently released play script, but c'mon). It speaks to the enduring power of that universe - people are STILL obsessing over the characters and stories told in some books that they finished 9 years ago...
1. I don't care WHAT J.K. Rowling says about American wizarding schools, this is what I believe.
2. Yes, Harry Potter COULD have been nerdier - by making it about math.
3. 7 books, perfectly summarized with two sentence fragments.
4. Helena Bonham Carter is a treasure.
5. Rupert Grint being exactly Ron Weasley in real life should make everyone happy.
6. If you've worked in retail, you probably sympathized at least a little with the Dark Lord.
7. Ron, you were just his best friend and constantly put yourself in danger to protect him. That's not much compared to "a guy who harrassed you a bunch after your mom friendzoned him like 20 years ago."
8. Every theory about Neville makes me love Neville even more.
9. WHY, SALAZAR, WHY?!
10. God, Malfoy and Potter, get a room (of requirement).
11. Someone who knows how videogame development and licensing works, DO THIS.
12. And because the hurt never goes away...