GIF of the Day
10 Celebrities That Used To Be Total Dorkwads (w/ photo evidence)
August 22, 2016
1. Brad Pitt had a haircut that even Brad Pitt could make work
2. Nathan Fillion went to prom looking like Pee-Wee Herman
3. Jeremy Renner had a haircut that was even riskier choice than
The Bourne Legacy
4. Seth Rogen had dreadlocks AND was super into Korn. Never let this go.
5. Tina Fey might have been underselling how nerdy her teenage years were
6. George Clooney's ridiculous swinging lifestyle only makes sense when you realize THIS is what he used to look like
7. Chris Evans, looking doofy in a photo that marks the last possible moment I could have definitely beat him up
8. Mark Ruffalo looks as inoffensive as reading his twitter account FEELS
9. Peter Dinklage rocked a mullet more epic than the entire Game of Thrones franchise
10. Neil deGrasse Tyson was a REAL nerd back in the- OH JESUS COME ON.
Chris Pratt - now the most laid-back, chill movie star (who also happens to be insanely-jacked) - was the douchiest-looking guy around in his early days. At least he's aware of it and totally owns it.
then vs now
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.