It's only been 6 months (!) since Gravity Falls ended with a heartfelt and conclusive finale. That's something you don't see everyday in the world of children's television, where every merchandising and syndication dollar is calculated for maximum profit. But even though the show only lasted for 2 beautiful seasons, the lessons it taught us we will carry for the rest of our lives. And there was no better mentor to guide us than Grunkle Stan, whose wisdom and cunning can be applied to all sorts of situations.
1. Always keep your cool in tense situations.
2. Always have an eye towards the future.
3. Don't be afraid to indulge once in a while.
4. Be honest and straightforward in your dealings with others.
5. Take advantage of loopholes when you find them.
6. Keep an optimistic attitude, no matter the situation.