You might not think it when you see the hordes of sweaty people waiting in long lines and dying from heat stroke, but SDCC is all about the fans. Celebrities face screaming crowds and answer embarrassing questions for our amusement. Dance for us, monkey! Now do a panel for us, monkey! However, there are a few celebrities who manage to have fun in spite of the overwhelming chaos and pressure. Let's take a moment to acknowledge their efforts.
1. Margot Robbie drew a dick on Henry Cavill
2. John Barrowman pulled off three excellent cosplays
Zapp Brannigan from Futurama
Classic (and Very Flexible) Harley Quinn
3. Adam Savage cosplayed as the Bear from The Revenant
4. Ashley Eckstein, the voice of Ahsoka from Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, wore an Ahsoka dress made of Legos (designed by Nathan Sawaya)
For more photos, go to Ashley Eckstein's instagram!
5. Tara Strong, the voice of Harley Quinn for Batman the Animated series, cosplayed as Harley Quinn!
6. And WWF star Austin Creed crossplayed as Garnet from Steven Universe (no, he doesn't voice her)
7. Henry Cavill surprised Will Smith
original video via Henry Cavill's instagram