This has probably happened to you: you were wandering around as you played Pokemon Go and you spotted a local Pokestop. You decided to make a quick stop there and then accidentally learned about a significant monument in your neighborhood you never knew about. You might think to thank the Pokemon gods (aka Arceus and friends), but really you owe this history lesson to Ingress. Niantic produced both games, and they adapted a lot of portals from Ingress to PokemonGO. Here are the pokestops people have shared that will make you giggle more than a sneack tickle attack:
1. This proves PokemonGO is not JUST for children
2. You want to know why Bambi's mom died? DRUGS
3. Confirmed: everybody who plays this game is a child
4. I imagine a bunch of angry Ingress players are camping out here
5. I mean, they're not wrong
6. Team Rocket definitely wrote this pokestop description
7. Is it better to throw pokeballs from that position?
8. Oh, the artistry!
9. What are your Pokemon's Operating Thetan Levels today?
10. Has anyone caught a Doge here?
11. What does it say about our country that a Snorlax is over the Pentagon?
12. Yes, that is the White House
13. It's the OTHER White House
14. Pokemon recognizes only one supreme being, and that is Arceus