1. People are losing all sense of social norms (but, like, in a good way)
2. It has made the lives of police officers a lot different, since the kinds of people prowling around parks at 2am are now mostly nerds searching for Pinsirs.
3. People are going to GREAT LENGTHS to do what's necessary. #TeamMystic
5. ...and some people are going to even GREATER LENGTHS. Like, this guy, who battled on the same gym BUT saved himself the kayak rental fee.
6. And it's leading to some NEXT-LEVEL trolling.
7. Egg-hunters of the world are finally learning CONVERSION RATES (it's about 3 miles btw)
8. Speaking of egg hatching...
9. Tech geeks' Pokemon Go game is unreal
10. It may be detracting from some people's dating lives...
11. ...or VASTLY IMPROVING DATING LIVES! (she thought he was just taking a normal nice picture of her)
12. Although, for the sake of some love lives, maybe just turn it off.
13. And speaking of true love - God bless this poor wife who let her husband play Pokemon Go AS SHE GAVE BIRTH.
14. But here's the biggest takeaway of Pokemon Go - it's bringing people together.
Gyms and lures on PokeStops have drawn together huge groups - the game is getting people outdoors, socializing, and having fun together. Hell, look at what happened in Australia over the weekend: over 2000 people showed up in the same spot for a Pokemon Go gathering.
via Guy Blomberg
However, there ARE some bad people out there who would use Pokemon Go for evil purposes - so be safe.
15. It's hard to deny - at this point, Pokemon Go is completely changing the way people are interacting with the world. Nintendo took a long time to make a splash in mobile gaming, but when they did, it was worth the wait.