When we saw Rux Dardiror's magnificent and terrifying fan art of Cersei in the Season 6 finale of Game of Thrones, we thought there was something familiar about this image...
Then, we remembered the wise words of tumblr user djpaige:
"If you ever find yourself in a Disney movie and someone or something starts being mysteriously surrounded by lime green, stay away from the thing. Everything lime green is evil."
Whoa! Does that mean Cersei has transformed into a Disney villainess?
We started taking a closer look at Cersei, and we couldn't help but see SO MANY similarities between her and Disney's evil queens and witches.
1. Just look at Cersei and Maleficent side by side. LIME GREEN TO THE MAX.
And check out the destruction Cersei and Maleficent wreaked on their kingdom's people:
2. Cersei's outfit is totally copying her evil predecessors
All black? Check.
Angular shoulders? Check.
High collar? Check.
Resting bitch face? Check.
3. Like all Disney's evil queens and stepmothers, Cersei is cruel to her surrogate daughter
4. And remember who Cersei fears most: the "younger and more beautiful queen."
When she was a child, Cersei forced Maggy the Frog to predict her future, and the witch described the person who would be Cersei's downfall.
Does that sound familiar? It should. The reason that the Evil Queen tried to kill Snow White was because she couldn't deal with being replaced as the kingdom's most beautiful woman.
5. Every good villain needs a minion, right?
Cersei has a magical sidekick in Qyburn, who uses dark magic to resurrect The Mountain. And Qyburn looks an awful lot like Maleficent's sidekick, Diablo, who can turn into a raven.
6. Speaking of The Mountain, there's no Disney villainess who has a giant braindead sidekick who carries her everywhere, right?
Oh, right. How could we forget about Kronk?