1. Giancarlo Esposito is a method actor, who takes no half measures
2. First, look at Sebastian Stan's face. Then, look at Chris Evans' face. Perfect.
Per The Roaring Girl Cosplay (aka Captain America):
They thought we were fabulous!
3. A Star Trek TNG proposal where every single face is INCREDIBLE.
Per Wil Wheaton:
About 30 minutes or so into this particular session, these two people came in. The girl went to stand between Patrick and Frakes, and the guy directed her to stand in the front, instead. All of us tried to figure out what was going on (usually it's small kids who come to the front, usually sitting on Brent's lap or Gates' lap), and the guy said, "I really love Star Trek, but I love [her name] even more." He got down on one knee, and proposed to her.
4. Note to all nerds: propose in front of Summer Glau
We can definitely expect some little Browncoats in our future. Big thanks to Ms. Summer Glau for being cool with everything!
5. Mini-Stan Lee takes a photo by himself (pssst - see if you can spot the Normal Stan Lee cameo!)
6. Sean Astin meets a Gandalf cosplayer who stands at a mighty 5'8"
via Wizard World
7. Jeremy Renner offscreen is a lot more fun than Jeremy Renner onscreen
8. David Bradley could teach Walder Frey a thing or two about wedding etiquette
9. Speaking of Game of Thrones cast members who could stand to brush up on self-help books, here's Gwendoline Christie.
Taken at Montreal Comic Con on Saturday, July 4 2015. I had to make the fake cover and then superimpose it over an actual "Algebra for Dummies" book. I asked her during the autograph session if I could use it and she couldn't have been nicer and more delighted. Not only that, she insisted on taking a second photo because she didn't like the first one. That never happens. Usually you go through a photo-op with a celeb like cattle and there is not much talking. She walked over to the monitor twice to check the final photo. Class act all the way. I'm 6'2 by the way. She's 6'3 and is wearing heels. Thanks to Gareth Shaw for inspiring the idea.
10. For all your baby announcement needs, look no further than The Walking Dead's Glenn himself, Steven Yeun
When we went up to get his signature, we asked him about doing the announcement and he said "Oh hell yeah!"
Steven's an all around awesome guy...super friendly, joked around with us, and congratulated us numerous times. He even replied to me on Twitter!
Bonus! Sometimes celebs take photo ops WITH EACH OTHER! Such is the case with Nerd Messiahs Nathan Fillion and Bruce Campbell...