Don't let parents lie to you: kids are not bundles of joy. They are tiny destructive monsters. They have no concern for private property or other people's feelings. Why should they? If they destroy an expensive painting or scream at the president, they're not going to go to prison. Nobody would put a baby in jail so babies will continue to get away with their reign of terror.
1. Remember this? Immediately after this $15,000 lego Zootopia sculpture was put on display, a child destroyed it
2. This little girl threw a tantrum while meeting the president (and ruined her chances at being the next VP)
3. This Taiwanese 12 year old tripped and punched a hole in a $1.5M painting
via The Guardian
4. This little girl ruined her family's chance at a happy Disneyland memory
5. Here he is: the kid that almost ruined every child's chance to meet Shaq
6. This kid ruined his teacher's birthday
7. These kids ruined their baby sister's life
8. This kid destroyed this man's impressive (albeit douchey) feat
9. This kid really wanted to ruin his sister's birthday wish. You can see it in his eyes.
10. This kid ruined Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for his dad forever