In this season of Game of Thrones, one of the big things driving the plot is the Three-Eyed Raven and his abilities to view the past. Obviously to do this the show has incorporated flashbacks and younger actors, but it slowly dawned on me that this show is 80% old British character actors, if we wanted to see what they looked like in the past we can just look at their IMDB pages!
1. Young Ser Davos (in 1995's First Knight)
The Onion Knight himself Liam Cunningham has always had a way with chivalry.
2. Young Roose Bolton (in 2001's Paths to Freedom)
Michael McElhatton may not be the Warden of The North anymore, but he defends the top of his hair in this movie.
3. Young Petyr Baelish (in 2000's The Low Down)
Aidan Gillen proves that the early 2000's were a Fieri-ish time for everybody.
4. Young Lord Varys (in 1994's Blue Heaven)
Conleth Hill has played many much hairier roles before Game of Thrones.
5. Jaqen H'gar (in 2008's Spoons)
A man is given a name, and it's Tom Wlaschiha.
6. Young Sandor Clegane aka The Hound (in 2002's The Book Group)
Rory McCann can be a leading man? Yarp!
7. Young Ned Stark (in a 1984 episode of The Bill)
I couldn't find confirmation whether or not Sean Bean's character dies in this, so we're gonna mark it down as a "definitely".
8. Young Olenna Tyrrel (in 1961's The Avengers)
Diana Rigg's iconic role as Emma Peel is the reason "sexy spies" is a fetish you, the person reading this, definitely has.
9. Young High Sparrow (in 1985's Brazil)
10. Young Melisandre (in 1999's Suzy Q)
Carice van Houten's acting resume is so impressive, you may forget about that time she voiced Milhouse's hot cousin on The Simpsons.
11. Young Cersei Lannister (in 1994's Waterland)
Lena Headey as a teenager, still had the RBF on lockdown.
12. Young Jaime Lannister (in 1997's Nightwatch)
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, looking like he just heard the first reviews for Gods of Egypt.
13. Young Tywin Lannister (in 1988's Pascali's Island)
Charles Dance could sit at MY small council any day. (ba-dum tssss)
14. Young Tyrion Lannister (in 2003's The Station Agent)
Peter Dinklage played a socially anxious young man before evolving into the god of tits and wine.
15. The Three Eyed Raven (in 1957's The Seventh Seal)
Max Von Sydow took the role in Game of Thrones just to prove there isn't a major cultural touchstone he won't be a part of.
16. Young Ser Jorah Mormont (in 1988's Gorillas in the Mist)
Iain Glenn proving that cheekbones are forever.
17. Young Alliser Thorne (in a 1985 episode of Doctor Who)
Owen Teale's iconic role as "Maldak", which makes the name "Alliser" seem way better.
18. Young Walder Frey (in 1971's A Family At War)
Hard to believe that David Bradley once had a role that wasn't "bitter old dude in genre fiction".
19. Young Bronn (in 1991's Soldier Soldier)
Jerome Flynn was not only a TV star, but he had a pop hit in 1995.
20. Young Hodor (in his actual old Myspace profile)
Kristian Nairn serves as an inspiration for all giant hairy DJs with messy apartments.