If you've only fallen in love with Gwendoline Christie recently, then WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? She's the baddest bitch in Westeros, in the universe and in this reality. Not only is she an important character in Game of Thrones, she's also CAPTAIN PHASMA, one of the big baddies in the new Star Wars trilogy. The only way she could be more relevant to us is if she was picked to play Captain Marvel. OMG if that happens, I get all the credit, okay?
Gwendoline Christie is as excited about her characters as her fans are, that's why she's so great.
SHE'S BACK!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/0Z8TmLWYR2-- Gwendoline Christie (@lovegwendoline) April 25, 2016
That comes from this moment (in case you forgot):
Brienne, why do we love thee? Let us count the ways.
1. She has the best reactions on Game of Thrones
2. She enjoyed her brutal fight scene with the Hound
3. Her co-star, Rory McCann, and she had different takes on the scene
4. She seems like generally a fun co-star
5. Like when she performed this interpretive dance to the show's theme song
6. Her character's arc has inspired excellent fan art, like this piece by art-calavera
7. Alright, let's talk about what's on all our minds: Brienne + Tormund. She's 100% on board with the ship. Just look what she retweeted
8. The ship has inspired these incredible comics
Notice Me, Briennepai by Kay Barley
The Winds of Winter by i-see-a-clu
Bears by mmspencerart
9. Gwendoline Christie commands so much respect that even JJ bows to her
J.J. Abrams begging Gwendoline Christie for mercy after the Captain Phasma "garbage compactor" scene. pic.twitter.com/GDRCXYkPQj-- Maester Patches (@misterpatches) March 14, 2016
10. Nobody makes a full chrome armor look better than her
11. And here she is talking about the funny part of being Captain Phasma
12. What we love Gwendoline is that it's clear that she's the biggest fan of all