In movies, robots have been our servants. They've been our friends. They've been our worst enemies. But something we don't often see depicted is robots being jerks. Not trying to annihilate mankind and not trying to save us from ourselves, just being straight-up douchebags. Well, here are 10 comics that explore this component of human-artificial intelligence relations.
1. Robot by Poorly Drawn Lines
2. AI by L.I.N.S.
3. Pie Comic by John McNamee
4. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal by smbc-comics
5. Dr. Sheila's Robot by Jim Benton
6. Prove You're Human by Apokalips
7. Robot, You're Finally Complete by Jim Benton
8. AI by Izaksmells
9. A Success by Pigminted
10. The Robot Is Not Subtle by Poorly Drawn Lines