We like fun geeky gear, especially when they have an actual useful purpose (no offense, Funko Pop collectors). So we've decided to revisit our Kitchen Wares guide to find some more nerdy tools/vessels to help up your cooking game.
Disclaimer: If you buy anything after clicking these links, Dorkly will receive a commission and that'll help us pay for the bandwidth sandwiches that make this site possible.
1. Doctor Who Electronic Sonic Screwdriver Pizza Cutter
Time is a flat, cheesy, circle.
2. Nintendo-Inspired "Power Mitt" by fangamer
I love the Power Mitt, it's so bad... at thermal conductivity.
3. Hidden Cthulu Coffee Mug by Creature Cups
The Eldritch Gods AWAKEN (as soon as they have their coffee).
4. The Nessie Ladle by Ototo
Imbue your soups with all the flavor and tradition of the Scottish Tourism Industry.
5. Millenium Falcon and X-Wing Silicone Ice/Candy Molds
Cooler than carbonite.
6. MInecraft Pickaxe Bottle Opener by Thinkgeek
Thinking about how many Minecraft fans are now old enough to drink just made me want to drink.
7. Handmade Mario 8-Bit Cutting Board by AK Geek Creations
It's like I've always said since I was 8, Mario would be way better with knives.
8. Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Salt and Pepper Shakers
Am I the only one sick of these hyper-sexualized female kitchenware accessories?
9. Batman Candy Bowl by Rubie's
"He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... of my jelly beans."
10. Tetris-Inspired Sandwich Cutter by Fred & Friends
Now you too can eat sandwiches just like a Cosmonaut!
11. Game Boy Dry-Erase Fridge Magnet by Swagasaurus Rex
Finally, I can combine my emotional eating and retro games addictions into one!
12. Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Crossbow Mug by AMC
Stay in the mug, coffee!
13. Attack on Titan Cookie Jar
Finally, an object that reflects how scary my obsession with anime and cookies truly is.
14. Mystic Sword Ice Pops by Tovolo
A fun way to rehydrate after all that salt from playing LoL.
15. Darth Vader Toaster by Pangea
Get your bread crispier than Anakin Skywalker's limbs/genitals.
16. The Marauder's Map Mug by Morphing Mug
The best way to drink your morning mudblood.
17. R2-D2 Droid Measuring Cups by ThinkGeek
I heard the Millenium Falcom made the Kessel Run in less than 12 teaspoons.
18. Gamer Bowl w/ Controller Handles by Kovot
I'm sure some of you out there still prefer to eat soup with a mouse and keyboard.
19. Slave Leia Apron by ICUP
Finally, two of my favorite symbols of female oppression, in one convenient garment!
20. House Stark Cermaic/Pewter Beer Stein by Game of Thrones
If you're a big enough fan to question why that's a BARATHEON crown, you might be a big enough fan to own this.
21. Totoro Hooded Apron Set by MeMoreCool
If this helps me cook food that looks like it's from a Ghibli movie, then I'm never taking this off!
22. Official Pixar Slow Cooker / Crockpot by Pixar
You could probably make some kickass ratatouille in this thing.
23. Howl's Moving Castle Calcifer Frying Pan Set
Cook your breakfast with the help of your favorite demon voiced by Billy Crystal.
24. X-Wing Knife Block by Star Wars
Use the force, as well as the leverage, to cut through meat and veggies.
25. "Strong Brew" Tea Infuser by Fred and Friends
The best weapon to calm your nerves after a 5-hour Dark Souls session.