1. When Blizzard launched the beta for a weekend and then took it away, it felt kind of like this
2. Since then, fans have found plenty of ways to kill time until the official release. DeviantArt has a pretty neat 21 Days of Overwatch fan art promotion going on...
3. Turns out there are very talented artists on the world wide web
4. I'm not bad at making circles in MS Paint, but this is slightly better
4. People are so thirsty for the game that a headline like this actually sounds believable
read the rest of the "story" at TenTonHammer
5. There's already tons of neat cosplay out there, too
5. How do they put these costumes together so fast?
6. But that isn't nearly enough. People have started to run out of things to discuss, so the topics keep getting weirder and weirder
7. Then, of course, there's the memes...
8. ....and more memes...
9. ...you know, they're really more like Mei-mes
10. We're all kind of feeling the itch at this point
how it feels waiting for overwatch to come out https://t.co/l7KQRlWngC-- overwatch as vines (@overwatchvines) May 13, 2016
11. Some more than others
Day 5 of no Overwatch. Mind hazy. Had hallucinations of watching Eurovision yesterday. Pretty sure it doesn't actually exist-- Ronnie (@RonnieFilyaw) May 15, 2016
12. It's hard not to see Overwatch everywhere you look
13. If you dig deep enough, the fan art gets a little... out there
14. OH COME ON INTERNET
via fumio936 (click at your own risk)
15. Okay that Tracer with the broken spine was bad enough, but "Overwatch Heroes as Lukewarm Bowls of Water" is TOO FAR
there are seriously more, via lukidjano
16. This madness has to stop. I think we can all agree that this calls for an executive order from the highest power
OBAMA: Folks out there are suffering. Families are being torn apart. Which is why I'm ordering Blizzard to release Overwatch and end this.-- Chris Person (@Papapishu) May 16, 2016