You've probably seen the new Pokemon starters by now; above, from left, you can see Popplio, Rowlet and Litten. Nintendo hasn't shared any new info since last week, because they're Nintendo, but that hasn't stopped the internet from imagining what these new Pokemon evolve into...
1. There are some "leaks" of the new starter evolutions that are more than a bit suspect...
2. That Popplio evolution is so creepy it even became its own meme
3. Most artists don't bother trying to trick the internet into believing their "leak" -- they let the art speak for itself
via Pumpkin Soup
3. There are some really, really talented people on the internet you guys
4. More than one person has gone with the magician route for Rowlet, complete with the same tree stump top hat
5. Rowlet in particular is a favorite
6. But there's some nice Litten love out there too
7. It's tough to believe we haven't had a fire tiger in Pokemon before
8. Plenty of Popplio evolution fan art is out there as well, presumably made out of pity
9. It's tough not to be a little intimidated by the clown seal's potential
10. Some people have... different ideas of which direction the evolutions should go
every one is drawing rowlets evolutions with big muscles and wings. i think rowlet should get smaller and rounder pic.twitter.com/gK7OcVvV3E-- leon (@leyawn) May 12, 2016
11. CollegeHumor's very own Drawfee has even gotten into the game
Subscribe to the Drawfee YouTube channel to see our illustrators take on more evolutions in the coming weeks
12. You know what, forget starters; what does the REST of the next generation of Pokemon look like?
See the rest of these hilarious fake Pokemon over at Deathbulge