Sophie Turner has played Sansa Stark since she was 15 years old! It was tough watching her grow up as a political prisoner, and while many fans criticized the older Stark sister for not being more violent and aggressive, most have come around. Probably since Sansa slapped Robin Arryn and jumped into a snowpile Jason Bourne-style. Or maybe it was this moment:
When Sophie Turner isn't pretending to be Sansa and avoiding death and marriage, she's giving funny interviews and posting silly photos on instagram and proving that she is an IRL queen.
1. She understood the hunger for truth about Jon Snow
2. She's Sansa's biggest defender
3. She adopted the dog that played Lady
4. She's learned a lot from working on Game of Thrones. A LOT.
5. She's very good friends with Maisie Williams who plays her sister Arya Stark
via Game of Thrones
6. And she supports Maisie in all her endeavors
7. She's proud to be a Westeros Woman
Powerpuff girls https://t.co/f9GRIqoWCC-- Sophie Turner (@SophieT) March 29, 2016
8. Like Sansa, she's not super into physical fitness
Photographic evidence of my struggle pic.twitter.com/GmLGIdv7nt-- Sophie Turner (@SophieT) May 18, 2013
9. And when she's taking a break from playing Sansa, she's super funny
10. She can even find humor in Sansa's situation
11. She plays Jean Grey in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse
12. Which she's excited about because she's always a big Jean Grey fan
13. And she's glad Jean Grey doesn't have to master archery
14. It's clear that Sophie Turner should be queen. Look at how natural she looks on the Iron Throne.