Whether or not you've seen Captain America 3: Civil War, you've probably found yourself in the last couple months looking off into the distance and asking yourself, "Are Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes gay for each other?" If you listen close enough, you can hear the internet whispering back: "Yes." Based on the enormous amounts of fan art and tumblr posts, it seems as though the "Stucky" ship is here to stay. Don't start a war over this. No need to pick sides. Embrace it.
DOES CHRIS DENY THE TRUTH ABOUT STUCKY?
NO, HE DOES NOT.
1. Just a little joke about Bucky's crippling memory problem
2. Steve teaching Bucky to dance because he forgot (just like how he forgot everything in his life)
3. This is 100% what Steve and Bucky's first kiss looked like
4. Coney Island date, of course
5. Stucky in the rain? No problem
6. Here's what they do when they're not fighting everyone ever
7. Sleeping (probably for the first time in days...besides that time they were asleep for 70 years)
8. Please note that Bucky's arm isn't waterproof
9. They know how to have fun together
10. Here they are as puppies, naturally
11. When Stucky meets Toy Story
12. They have cute nicknames for one another
13. They're great at fan photos
14. The real perils of being a Stucky fan
15. This is the true story behind the kiss in Civil War (SPOILERS!)