Where do you go for your game reviews? Steam? Metacritic? YouTubers? TRUSTED FRIENDS?!
Well, if you answered "yes" to any of those, you're doing it wrong. The only source of trustworthy, impartial videogame reviews is JB Hi-Fi stores in Australia. Don't believe me? Well, check out these reasons:
1. They give you the plot details you NEED to know.
2. They hold their celebrity guest reviewers to the same standards.
3. They don't go easy on Hideo Kojima's final masterpiece.
4. They know how to highlight the most important aspects of the games.
5. They're honest. Real honest.
6. SERIOUSLY honest.
7. They welcome multiple opinions on the same game.
8. They aren't afraid to burn bridges.
9. They can be both brutally right and self-deprecating at the same time.
via earldrummond & dovahcoon
So the next time you're in Australia, make sure to buy your games at JB Hi-Fi.
(...except games are ridiculously overpriced in Australia, so maybe just go to the stores and check out the funny reviews)