Maisie Williams took on a HUGE responsibility when she accepted the role of Arya Stark, a fan favorite in the A Song of Ice and Fire series. She had big shoes to fill -- or small shoes, really. And she's done a wonderful job. She plays the youngest Stark daughter with the perfect combination of strength and vulnerability, of rage and sadness. Who else could hold their own in scenes with The Hound? It's not surprise that the actress behind Arya, Maisie Williams, is as dynamic and smart as her character. Here are 14 reasons why we think Maisie Williams belongs on the Iron Throne:
1. She says so many great lines as Arya
2. She's hilarious
If you're having a bad day, just look at this picture of me holding a cows nipple while in Barcelona many years ago. pic.twitter.com/LkNQGoC5Dl-- Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) April 29, 2014
3. She's very honest (about her feelings about livestock)
4. Her offscreen friendship with her onscreen sister is amazing and has led to some of the funniest social media posts the world have ever seen
5. Like this vine
6. Or this one. Can we make their vines into a GoT spin-off?
7. Mophie, as the two call themselves, have learned fun tricks from one another
8. And Mophie has big ideas about an Arya/Sansa reunion
9. Maisie can kick it her own, though. Too bad the Faceless men aren't impressed by dance moves.
10. She likes to make fun of herself
11. And red carpet events
12. She gives fans BTS access to Game of Thrones
13. She even started a youtube series where she answers fan questions
14. Still doubt that she is the queen? Check out her instagram story of when she surprised Game of Thrones fans this past Sunday during the Season 6 premiere.