1. Josuke "JoJo" Higashikata by addy
This guy just slaps your girl's ass, then uses his Stand power Crazy Diamond to restore it to its previous unslapped state... What do you do!?
2. Albedo (Overlord) by kyouki
It's good to be the (Demon) King
3. One Punch Man by InHyuk Lee
Artwork as realistic as his training regiment.
4. Princess Mononoke by Tianhua Xu
TFW you get the text for "slay a boar demon and chill".
5. Bulma by Christian Melian
Fanservice? YOUR WISH IS GRANTED.
6. Rei Ayanami by Jey Rain
For the anime fans who don't like their characters to have too much personality.
7. Sailor Scouts by Kathryn Steele
Still the best/only cartoon to get namedropped in Barenaked Ladies' 1998 hit "One Week".
8. Gabumon by Lindsey Wakefield
"You know, it's actually better and more mature than Pokemon." - someone in the comments RIGHT NOW
9. Ryuko and Satsuki (Kill la Kill) by Eason
The Kardashians of Anime, because nobody can decide if their constant nudity is cheap or genius.
10. Trunks' Saga by Lam Nguyen
Trunks is the protagonist of the cell saga... I mean, until he isn't.
11. Fist of the North Star by Ze Liu
"AT-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA!!!" - the last thing you hear before you die.
12. Winry Rockbell and Android 18 by InHyuk Lee
The official fantasies of "short dudes who still hope they'll land a hot girlfriend".
13. Kaneda (Akira) by Guillem H. Pongiluppi
I defy you to think of something more '80s than lasers, motorcycles, and telekinesis.
14. Brook (One Piece) by K-suwabe
The Walking Dead: Grand Line Edition.
15. Captain Levi (Attack on Titan) by haepanda
16. Lupin III by addy
You now have this theme song stuck in your head and we're not even sorry.
17. Hestia by Arcan-Anzas
Boob Ribbons. That's coincidentally the name of my favorite Blues singer.
18. My Neighbor Totoro by Daniel Saunders
"Can we keep him?"
19. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann by Justice Wong
The coolest Simon since Castlevania.
20. Mikasa Ackerman by serzart
If looks could kill.