If you saw Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, then you know the title is misleading. The film has nothing to do with Batman or Superman or Justice even. It's all about WONDER WOMAN. Sure, she has less than 10 minutes of screen time but movie theaters across America erupted into applause when she jumped into battle to save Batman. I dare you to listen to her theme (below) and not jump on your desk and release your fiercest battle cry.
I'm not alone in my Wonder Woman worship. The internet is begging for more Diana Prince.
3. Estantefeminista created a rad gif to celebrate Wonder Woman's fashionable history
4. Batman v Superman doesn't deserve the bad reviews because...
5. Wonder Woman 2016
Trump vs Cruz is like Batman v Superman. I want Wonder Woman to win.-- OhNoSheTwitnt (@OhNoSheTwitnt) March 23, 2016
6. We all know who truly saved the day
7. Pchan combined two new films to create the powerful mashup: WONDER JUDY
8. This is for everyone wondering about Rey's origins
I think Rey is the daughter of Harry Potter and Wonder Woman.-- Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) January 12, 2016
9. Yes, let's actually bring Wonder Woman and Star Wars together
John with batman's t-shirt and daisy with superman's pic.twitter.com/86lK5c31cv-- laura (@daisyrdley) February 28, 2016
need oscar in a wonder woman shirt asap https://t.co/rCwRj11ZGM-- Aina (@GoldnGlobeIsaac) March 29, 2016
10. Morgan of Methyl Ethyl Cosplay cosplayed as a screen-accurate Wonder Woman, and she looks amazing!
Here's Methyl Ethyl after she saw BvS!