Right now, we have a new live-action Batman in theaters for the first time in a decade - the Batfleck himself (and - by the way - apparently Ben Affleck JUST completed his own script for the solo Batman film that will follow Justice League!). It's an exciting time to be a Batfan, even if his introductory movie had a few, um, issues.
Anyways, what better way to celebrate the new Batmania than with some of the Dark Knight's greatest moments on Tumblr? I mean, not THAT Tumbler, the social network about teens drawing Undertale fan art.
1. Batman, easily the darkest and grittiest DC character.
2. Alfred is one of the few individuals to have seen Batman's bare buttocks and lived to tell the tale
3. Batman's "no kill" rule should probably also have a "don't make jokes about recently blown up people" section
4. Zack Snyder, you've changed a lot of the DC mythos, but leaving THIS out is unforgivable.
5. To be fair, a billionaire who dresses up like a flying rodent might not be in the most rational headspace.
Page 1 of 2Next