GIF of the Day
12 Times Deadpool Ships Were So Wrong They Were Right
February 11, 2016
Deadpool is the perfect man: charming, strong and riddled with skin cancer. It's no surprise that the internet has shipped him with everyone imaginable. Each ship is a little different, a little raunchy, a little weird, but that's Deadpool for you.
The most popular ship crosses the Marvel and DC Divide: Deadpool and Harley Quinn. They're a good match. They're both unhinged and violent.
drew a mashup of The Notebook to show their classic love story.
2. They share a lot of common interests. Just look at this illustration...
Born to Kill: Harley Quinn and Deadpool by
even imagines them starting a family together
doesn't see their relationship as so wholesome
sees it as definitely not wholesome at all
Another popular Deadpool ship is Spideypool, which pairs Deadpool and Spider-Man.
shows Peter and Wade having an intimate moment
7. If the age difference between Wade and Peter makes you uncomfortable, then this illustration of them as chibi babies
should make you feel better.
8. Or this picture of them starting a family by
And, of course, as a Marvel superhero, Deadpool gets shipped with the Avengers.
9. Like with Captain America in this illustration by
10. Or in this sweet breakfast scene with Thor by
11. Deadpool doesn't exclude mutants either. Here he is enjoying movie night with Cable by
12. But some ships transcend franchises and mediums because LOVE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE and neither does this Deadpool/Chell (from Portal) ship by
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.