For maximum enjoyment, shout "Do it, Rockapella!" before clicking this audio embed:
1. It's been a forever since the collapse of the 'educational' software boom of the early 90s, what happened to making games that actually taught you something useful?
2. Another thing that's due for a comeback are "Game Shows for Kids"
3. She's one of the most legendary robbers in Pop Culture history
4. No really, she's total badass
5. Not to mention 1/2 of the most popular nostalgia ship of all time
art by Isaiah Stephens
6. Like, people seriously want to see her and Waldo bump uglies
comic by Mark Hershberger
7. Nobody else can pull off that distinctive "Red Brimmed Hat" look
8. The games industry has done great work including more diverse lead heroes, but they're still in need of some good charismatic female villains (does GlaDOS count if she's an AI?)
art by MissingMonuments
9. Plus, in an increasingly Global Economy, it's probably a good idea to start helping our kids know basic Geography...
10. Everyone loves a lady in red
art by pardoart
11. We can finally get answers to why the ACME Detective Agency relied solely on children, acapella groups, and occaisionally a weird floating head to solve trans-continental grand larcenies?
12. Not that the criminal organization V.I.L.E. really had its shit together either
image via michaeljester
13. The character is just BEGGING for a modern update
art by CodiBear
14. It's the only game series endorsed by Joe "The Big Kahuna" Biden
15. In conclusion, she's cool, educational, and steals stuff. Why are we not funding this!?
art by Erik Krenz