It is a universally agreed upon fact that there is nothing worse than PDA, but there are some displays of affection that must be shared with the world. If you got a cool girlfriend who gets you geek-tastic gifts, it's only gentlemanly to immediately post a photo to r/gaming and rake in the upvotes.
1. Her graduation gift that never lets him forget what's most important in life
2. Even Luigi is celebrating her boyfriend's birthday
3. She learned to crochet to make this!
4. She did it for the gaming community
5. Even Glaados would melt at this gift
6. A GTA fan driving through your mind is dangerous