1. Deku Shield iPhone Case by LiveGrowCreate
Like the actual Deku Shield, this case is useless against bats that are constantly on fire.
2. Red and Pikachu Pixel Blocks by 8bitWoodWorks
Carpentry and Gen 1 Pokemon, two pursuits beloved by old, old men.
3. Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask by JayDogSqueezy
This piece took hours of whittling, which was considered by many to be "the Skyrim of the 1800's".
4. Chrono Trigger Wall Clock by GameVetz
Consider this a classy alternative to that Ayla wallscroll you got in college.
5. Batgirl by Scroll Saw Scribbler
Think of this as the cool thing you COULD have made if you actually paid attention in shop class.
6. Handmade Wooden Pokemon by SuperCraftBros
All of these Pokemon are weak against fire-types.
7. Star Wars Earrings by ImpactEngraving
"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi were the guardians of piercings in the Old Republic"
8. Wooden Wall-E by source unknown
He's way more environmentally sustainable this way.
9. Middle Earth Map on Oak Burl by WoodBurntMaps
This map looks heavier to carry than the One Ring.
10. Hand-Carved Wooden Tauntaun by PeteRockenhauser
Let's hope this one smells good on the outside.
11. Honest-to-Goodness Minecraft Wooden Sword by ImagineNationShop
No trees were punched in the making of this object.
12. Wood Bluetooth Keyboard by Oree Artisans
Be careful, if your WPM goes above 180, the whole thing starts to smolder.
13. GIGANTIC Game Boy iPad Dock by KungFuFruitcup
If owning this makes me a hipster, then someone hand me the damn moustache wax.
14. House Targaryen Clock by Woodentek
It's always time for murder and incest.
15. Hand-Carved Iron Man Suit by nandar ardiprayogo
This armor is really... high-teak.
16. Carved Majora's Mask by Propbox
This is an amazing feat of crafting, yet still easier to obtain than a Limited Edition Gold New 3DS XL.
17. Carved Maori-Style Stormtrooper Helmet by Daniel Logan
Stormtroopers would be WAY cooler if they all did a badass haka together.
18. NES Game Cartridge Cutting Board by CuttingBoredom
Oh, like you HAVEN'T used an old Nintendo cartridge as a makeshift cutting board before?
19. SNES Controller Coffee Table by Bohemian Workbench
Somewhere out there, a man is making a most impassioned plea to his significant other for this table. It is not working.
20. Handmade Portable Emulators by Love Hulten
This is by far the classiest way to play Battletoads ever made.