GIF of the Day
These Geeky Creations Will Give You Some Serious Wood
September 1, 2015
1. Deku Shield iPhone Case by
Like the actual Deku Shield, this case is useless against bats that are constantly on fire.
2. Red and Pikachu Pixel Blocks by
Carpentry and Gen 1 Pokemon, two pursuits beloved by old, old men.
3. Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask by
This piece took hours of whittling, which was considered by many to be "the Skyrim of the 1800's".
4. Chrono Trigger Wall Clock by
Consider this a classy alternative to that Ayla wallscroll you got in college.
5. Batgirl by
Scroll Saw Scribbler
Think of this as the cool thing you COULD have made if you actually paid attention in shop class.
6. Handmade Wooden Pokemon by
All of these Pokemon are weak against fire-types.
7. Star Wars Earrings by
"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi were the guardians of piercings in the Old Republic"
8. Wooden Wall-E by
He's way more environmentally sustainable this way.
9. Middle Earth Map on Oak Burl by
This map looks heavier to carry than the One Ring.
10. Hand-Carved Wooden Tauntaun by
Let's hope this one smells good on the outside.
11. Honest-to-Goodness Minecraft Wooden Sword by
No trees were punched in the making of this object.
12. Wood Bluetooth Keyboard by
Be careful, if your WPM goes above 180, the whole thing starts to smolder.
13. GIGANTIC Game Boy iPad Dock by
If owning this makes me a hipster, then someone hand me the damn moustache wax.
14. House Targaryen Clock by
It's always time for murder and incest.
15. Hand-Carved Iron Man Suit by
This armor is really...
16. Carved Majora's Mask by
This is an amazing feat of crafting, yet still easier to obtain than a Limited Edition Gold New 3DS XL.
17. Carved Maori-Style Stormtrooper Helmet by
Stormtroopers would be WAY cooler if they all did a badass haka together.
18. NES Game Cartridge Cutting Board by
Oh, like you HAVEN'T used an old Nintendo cartridge as a makeshift cutting board before?
19. SNES Controller Coffee Table by
Somewhere out there, a man is making a most impassioned plea to his significant other for this table. It is not working.
20. Handmade Portable Emulators by
This is by far the classiest way to play
We like you. Do you like us too?
Don't ask me again.