I don't need to sell you on Bill Nye the Science Guy. We wouldn't be the semi-science-literate semi-adults we are without his intelligence and humor! Here he is, using that sense of humor to poke fun at his BFFL, Neil deGrasse Tyson:
Here are the top 16 reasons why Bill Nye the Science Guy is the best:
1. Bill Nye taught you more about science than any of your teachers did.
2. And he made learning fun.
via PBS and Buzzfeed
3. He's an OG nerd. (This is a picture of him in 9th grade science class.)
4. He's still teaching us what is science and what is not.
7. He takes epic selfies with his friends.
8. And he helps his friends out, like explaining the science behind Arnold Schwarzenegger's "Blow Sh*t Up!" project.
9. He even treats his fans like friends.
11. He's secretly a good dancer, and he competed on Dancing with the Stars
via ABC and Buzzfeed
12. He has an impressive collection of bow ties.
via USA Today
13. He inspires the funniest ships.
14. And the coolest fan art.
15. He predicted the release of Gravity in 1993.
16. The documentary being made about him was the most funded documentary project in Kickstarter history! We can't wait to see it!