1. Embroidered Doctor Who Hand Towels by AugustAve
The perfect way to dry your tears as you watch David Tennant.
2. Frozen Olaf Bathroom Decal by Lovelyvinyls
DeviantArt is leaking again.
3. Han Solo Soap Dispenser by ClearstoryGlass
Now you can wash your hands of dirt like Disney washed their hands of the Extended Universe.
4. Star Trek TNG Shower Curtain from ThinkGeek
Make it SOAP.
5. Totoro Toilet Lid by DebbieIsAdopted
This is a good thing to see before your lunch gets "Spirited Away".
6. Hooded Batman Bathrobe by Underboss
"I am the washcloth that will scrub behind the ears of my city... I will make her clean again." - Frank Miller (probably)
7. XBox 360 Controller Soap by DigitalSoaps
Now if only there was something that could scrub clean my Xbox Live messaging history...
8. Death Star Bath Bomb by Veelightful
Hmmm! Moisturizers. Hmmmmph! Exfoliators. A Jedi craves not these things.
9. Tetris Mosaics by Tetris-Tiles
Now you can pee just like a cosmonaut.
10. Cylon Toilet Paper Dispenser by supertrone
I'm beginning to see why the Cylons chose to rebel.
11. Captain America Bath Mat by Fancy.com
Finally, a socially acceptable way to stamp my feet on the American flag.
12. Power Rangers Hooded Bath Towel by BellaStylishStitches
Now you can stay dry, unlike every actor who ever worked on Power Rangers.
13. Star Wars Mosaic by Jagoda Architecture
Let the wookie wash.
14. World of Warcraft Priest Bathrobe by Robe Factory
Dress for the class you want, not the one you have.
15. Dragon Ball Soap by DigitalSoaps
Your wish is granted...
16. Attack on Titan Bath Towels from JBOX
Perfect for drying up Armin's many many tears.
17. Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Toiletry Bag by The Coop
You never know when you'll get a chance to shower at the CDC in a weird montage.
18. Custom Iron Throne Toilet by Super Fan Builds
Nobody knows who will sit upon this after the events of the "Brown Wedding"
19. Lightsaber Toothbrush by GUM
An elegant weapon, for your civilized face.
20. An Entire Super Mario Bros. Bathroom by Gregory Pinzone
"Deuce the Mario!"