Fallout fans are a dedicated group - keeping active mod communities, subreddits, and Facebook groups for years and years after the last game in the series was released (New Vegas, all the way back in October 2010). But the pure wondrousness of the series has kept the fire burning - and now that we stand at the precipice of Fallout 4, the fans of Fallout are finally getting their due.
1. Okay, I think I'm gonna break my arm just so I can do this too.
2. One of (many) fans who have built their own working PIP-BOY. And you don't even need to break your arm!
3. Ohhh, Caesar is NOT gonna like this, you profligate.
4. A Fallout office, where lots of important work gets done. Such as...playing Fallout.
5. I messed up the password a couple times, now I'm locked out of this terminal forever. Dang.
6. Pretty impressive - this guy went and found a ton of New Vegas locations in real life. And no cazadors!
7. If you need to perk yourself up in the morning, definitely get a latte. Or some Psycho. Either one.
8. The most elaborate Fallout-themed birthday party you'll ever see.
9. I'm your barista, Gary. What can I get you, Gary?
10. Fallout Monopoly? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY CAPS. Well, after the apocalypse they'll be worth actual money, trust me.
11. Mods are leaking into the real world...
12. Caps: the one benefit to being an alcoholic.
13. Fallout Minecraft? Sure.
14. She passed her GOAT
15. Yes Man, now helping you with Calculus
16. Liberty Prime, making the world safe for democracy
17. Nah, that's okay, I had some Jet earlier.
18. Love...love never changes.