1. The Nessie Ladle by Ototo
Imbue your soups with all the flavor and tradition of the Scottish Tourism Industry.
2. Bullet Bill Stand Mixer by MustardSeedDreams
Bullet Bills and pizza dough, two things that have killed more than their fair share of Italian plumbers.
3. Doctor Who Utensils via Entertainment Earth
This cutlery set is simply dalektable.
4. Question Block Cutting Board by davidabramson
It's like I've always said since I was 8, Mario would be way better with knives.
5. Droid Measuring Cups by ThinkGeek
I heard the Millenium Falcom made the Kessel Run in less than 12 teaspoons.
6. The Power Mitt by fangamer
I love the Power Mitt, it's so good... at thermal insulation.
7. Boo Apron by darkballoons
Fill that haunted mansion with the scent of freshly baked cookies.
8. Minecraft Pickaxe Bottle Opener by ThinkGeek
The irony of a bottle opener based on a game whose primary audience is 11 year olds is TOO MUCH.
9. Cthuloid Teacups by VoodooDelicious
The Eldritch Gods AWAKEN- as soon as they have their coffee ;) .
10. Han Solo Carbonite Ice Cube Tray via JBOX
Me: "I love whiskey."
Whiskey: "I know."
Whiskey: "I know."
11. POLICE BOX Pinafore Apron by Darling Army
I wear aprons now, aprons are cool.
12. Star Trek Cutting Board by CuttingBoredom
It's a joke worthy of George Takei's facebook page.
13. Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy S&P Shakers by Westland Giftware
Am I the only one sick of these hyper-sexualized female kitchenware accessories?
14. Ninja Pizza Cutter by Frankie Flood
This is how Batman would serve pizza in the Arkham games.
15. Tetris-like Sandwich Cutter by Fred & Friends
Eat like a cosmonaut, today!
16. Game Boy Fridge Decal by Geckoo
It's weird that the fridge itself has a higher-resolution screen than the original Game Boy, right?
17. Custom Final Fantasy Kitchen Knife Set by Super-Fan Builds
I refuse to believe someone has enough free time to enjoy both cooking and JRPGs at the same time.
18. Walking Dead Crossbow Mug by AMC
Stay in the mug, coffee!
19. Attack on Titan Cookie Jar by Surreal Entertainment
Finally, an object that reflects how scary my obsession with anime and cookies truly is.
20. Combat Skillet by Morlock Enterprises
This weapon will give you +3 against breakfast-type enemies.
21. Darth Vader Toaster by Star Wars
"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your toaster..."
22. Unown Fridge Magnets by ChinookCrafts
Because at 336 base stats, this is pretty much the most useful thing Unown is good for.
23. The Marauder's Map by Morphing Mugs
The best way to drink your morning mudblood.
24. Magic the Gathering Coaster Set by SKPropsandgifts
You don't want to stain the finish on your favorite folding table, do you?
25. Mega Man Pixel Cutting Board by 1337motif
The ultimate accessory for when you bust out your Metal Blade.