1. Actually, Princess Leia Organa never looks like this in the films. A member of the Imperial Senate, regularly going on diplomatic missions, would never have a facial piercing.
2. Actually, the Mandalorian armor worn by Boba Fett is completely different. His shirt is much closer to a marble-white than the beige-grey here. Also - no gloves?! NO-ba Fett is more like it.
3. Sorry, but this one is just ridiculous: the top of Darth Vader's lightsaber hilt is BLACK, not the same metallic gray as the rest. I find your lack of adherence to canon...disturbing.
4. The standard R2-D2 unit does not have sunglasses. That's just Droid 101, folks.
5. Uh, a little short for a Stormtrooper, don't you think?
via Naomi Von Kreeps
6. Wow - you expect me to believe a PROTOCOL DROID would maintain a bedrooom that messy? More like C3P-NO.
7. I'd say this is a pretty stellar Ewok cosplay...EXCEPT FOR LITERALLY EVERY ASPECT OF IT. I mean, seriously - you call THAT a spearhead?
via Jason Bennetti
8. Sorry folks, but this Wampa wouldn't last long on Hoth with ITS CRANIAL HORNS POINTED DOWNWARD AND NOT FORWARD-FACING, AS IS CANON.
9. Take a hike, ya mutt - the Yoda I know looks NOTHING like this. I mean - where's the toned body, the blonde hair, the perfect smile? Terrible, this is.
10. There we are. Nearly perfect....EXCEPT WHY WOULD YODA BE WIELDING A REPLICA OF LUKE SKYWALKER'S LIGHTSABER INSTEAD OF HIS OWN?