Step 1: Pick the worst movie of the year. Step 2: Forget how to spell "Batman." Step 3: Re-evaluate your life choices.
2. If you're gonna knock off a console, maybe at least choose one of the successful ones.
via My Treamcast
3. The Super Mega-Son, the follow-up to the Atari Proud-Dad
4. I really don't get the complaints that the Xbox is too big. Seems like the opposite, actually
via Miguel Llinares
5. GameBoy Advance - Literally Just a Digital Camera Edition sold pretty well considering it played zero GameBoy Advance games
6. Real winners don't use drugs - THEY TURN THEM INTO HANDHELD VIDEOGAME CONSOLES!
7. The Nintendo PolyStation Digital Stereo - sold whereever easily confused parents can be found
8. Someone can't even spell "Phony" right
9. Honestly, this might be a better name than the Wii
10. For those who want a GameBoy, but are against gender-specific pronouns...
Also against having a Christmas morning where your kid doesn't scream at the top of their lungs crying. via matthewgjackson