Captain America: The Winter Soldier (extended)
- "Metal arm?" Clearly a Jax/Mortal Kombat 3 rip-off.
- That's Captain America comic scribe Ed Brubaker as the guy hangin' with a shirtless Winter Soldier
- Characters on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should feel VERY nervous about their employment prospects.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (extended)
- They clearly learned some lessons from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 and Batman & Robin - namely: include as many villains as possible, because more villains always equals a better movie.
- Jamie Foxx is basically Syndrome from the Incredibles, except with less stupid hair (or more stupid, it's hard to tell)
- No emo/jazz dance sequence? Disappointing.
Transformers: Age of Extinction
- A robot riding a robot dinosaur!
- CGI Mark Wahlberg looks almost lifelike
- A ROBOT RIDING A ROBOT DINOSAUR.
- Will this series be able to go on without the radiant star power of Shia LeBeouhahahahaha sorry can't say that with a straight face.
A ROBOT RIDING A ROBOT DINOSAURRRRR.
Need For Speed (extended)
- Will this help Aaron Paul distance himself from Breaking Bad/Jesse Pinkman?
- Answer: YEAH BITCH!
- Actually, probably not.
- Jon Snow has faced cold, now he faces the opposite of cold: volcano!
- It's very likely his character is named Jon Volcano here.
- I don't think they'll beat the volcano.